“All of our business is through referrals.”
Yes! But what are they saying about you?
Don’t give control of your brand — who you are and how you want to be known — to outsiders. You can give them something to talk about.
More referrals means you can cherry pick your clients, and choose the customers that are the most profitable for your talent, structure and experience.
Don’t take business just because it comes over the transom, use marketing to feed your new business strategy.
Lisa LaMagna Public Relations gives your people the tools they need to spread the word:
- Inbound marketing programs that use your website to generate new business leads and nurture new relationships.
- Professional branding for your group practice, through analysis, research, creative brainstorming and message testing.
- Brochures, e-newsletters, and social media content for your current customers, to earn more business from them, and help them send you more customers.
- Marketing materials for leads and prospective customers that keep you top of mind for the moment they are ready to buy.
- Industry presentations that showcase your work, ideas or research. You can’t be everywhere all the time, but you can present at a short list of 4, 8, or 12 venues, have a great presentation, and be prepared and rehearsed.