Creative, consistent and tenacious outreach.
From global business press to local bloggers, we get you out front, solve problems and build relationships.
Create & seize opportunity.
Public relations is 80% planned and 20% opportunistic.
PR can help:
- Promote your business, executive or industry expertise
- Get support from partners and suppliers
- Create allies for your project in local communities and political offices
- Set the record straight and get your side of the story heard
- Get ahead of the competition, even if they are bigger
- Build interest in your stock among investors and analysts
- Defuse an explosive situation
These services are available to you:
Senior management media relations and coaching — advice and practice on the policies, practices and relationships of communicating internally and externally. We offer varying intensities of training and preparation, from Skype run-throughs to simulated interview sequences with real journalists.
Opinion and market research — Online surveys identify broad themes, and in-depth interviews dive deeper. We determine the pre-existing attitudes of your audience and what levers they respond to persuasively.
Media relations — communicating with the various media outlets — online, TV, radio, industry news — we develop messages that work for each channel, we tee you up to deliver those messages, or work back channels to represent your organization.
Social media — Developing an online presence that listens to your audiences and speaks their language to build and deepen relationships online, and convert these into supporters.
Community relations — Active, planned and ongoing participation within a community to benefit both the community and the organization.
Call for a consultation: (415) 655-1960