New business development
- You need a robust pipeline and a reputation that puts you in the winner’s circle.
- Your strengths may be hidden, or you may be relying too much on one rainmaker, or it’s just not coming together.
- You can build a high-value pipeline. We can make it happen for you and your team.
Today’s web traffic is mobile, on phones and tablets. We put you where your customers are, on the town or in the field, with mobile business solutions. Mobile-friendly websites and content strategies will keep you relevant.
The social newsroom: today’s PR
- You need to open a new market, or carve your niche in a crowded space.
- Customers, investors and journalists should keep running into you, again and again, online.
- Create your own ecosystem of information to dominate your market.
Get press and media coverage
- Your company should be getting more media attention
- You see your competitors mentioned in the press too much.
- You need to create awareness for the sales and marketing teams.
Get Wall Street’s support
- You want to tell your story better, so investors value your strategy.
- You received a letter from an activist investor, an unsolicited offer, or have a contentious proxy issue.
- The company is spending a lot on PR, IR and marketing, but it’s not coming together.
- You’re making a strategic shift and it must be done right.
Take control in a crisis
- Customer complaints exceed normal. Bloggers are emailing about a problem.
- The story will appear in tomorrow’s paper. Twitter is on fire.
- The legal team convenes in the morning, you need crisis PR expertise.
Create your crisis plan
- Your crisis plan became a priority yesterday.
- You have a crisis plan. It’s dusty. Would it even work?
- Business is changing fast and there are new issues and threats.
- Get your team ready with messages and media training.