Tell your own story.
If you want to ensure you’re in the media, then become the media. Create a social newsroom dedicated to your organization is a key strategy to connect with your customers and future customers, business partners, journalists and potential employees.
What’s your social newsroom?
- Creating an online home for your media content
- Building a repeatable and predictable process for creating content
- Creating a social community around your company or products, in the right places
- Engaging journalists on Twitter
- Finding and feeding your influencers, in social media, and through services like Influenster and Traackr
- Being on point by knowing your key words and trends
- Monitoring the numbers (aka the analytics) and finding insights
- Creating guidelines for your people and then letting them run with their creativity (with a check and balance)
We start by helping you prioritize goals, identifying key metrics, and developing a roll-out plan. Then, together we plan the messaging and tactical activities.
LaMagna + Associates can manage all or parts of your social newsroom, including producing interesting articles, visuals and videos to move your audience to take action.
Media consumption today is mobile, social and shareable. Be part of the conversation, and motivate your audience.